Gibraltar Stock Exchange (GSX) is an EU regulated stock exchange and the only licensed stock exchange in Gibraltar. Stellar Partners saw the great potential of Gibraltar as a jurisdiction in its openness for innovation and in its unique position being the gateways to both UK and Europe. We also saw that GSX adds a tremendous value and synergy in our portfolio by providing a potential regulated capital markets listing venue for our other businesses and projects while Stellar Partners can in turn provide valuable fintech resources and experience from our team’s technology background. Through our business network, we were privileged to have secured the single largest stake in the GSX Group after obtaining the approvals from the government and the regulator.
Post Stellar’s investment, GSX Group has become a true fintech conglomerate and ecosystem above and beyond the original exchange services. The companies under GSX Group are:
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange: operates an EU regulated market (Main Market) and an MTF (Global Market) providing a listing venue for both traditional and tokenised debt securities and funds.
- Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange: is a regulated digital asset exchange, providing institutional clients access to fiat/crypto liquidity, in an insured marketplace.
- Juno Services: Gibraltar’s largest fund administration company and a complimentary fiduciary services company.
- Bastion Bay: Gibraltar based algorithmic trading company and liquidity provider in cryptocurrencies and utility tokens.
- Fort Capital: UK-based broker-dealer, holding a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) license.
- Hashstacs Inc: A technology development company creating breakthrough blockchain product that aims to transform capital markets, named The STACS Network.
- Sector: Finance, Fintech
- Location: Gibraltar
- Our Role: Strategic Investor and Partner
- Investment Quantum:5M GBP
- Project Website: https://www.gsxgroup.gi/